Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SEE-FOOD

we all like see food, and some of us like sea food. one of my favorite is the shrimp.
small but mighty tasty.
this is a pink shrimp
and there is a difference between shrimp and prawns.


Shrimp
are swimming, decapod crustaceans classified in the infraorder Caridea, found widely around the world in both fresh and salt water. Adult shrimp are filter feeding benthic animals living close to the bottom. They can live in schools and can swim rapidly backwards. Shrimp are an important food source for larger animals from fish to whales.

this one is steamed

they are also good bait.

see what we caught..


seashells, and see food

5 comments:

Jen said...

shrimp are great but so so ugly.

Pedaling said...

you think you're funny!



i do too!

sandyseashells said...

I LOVE shrimp!
More than anyone will probably ever know. (except you).

sweet older sister said...

Nice post! Nice evening! I prefer, Salmon or sea bass, or halibut. But my favorite is a bucket of mussels. MMMMM sooo sweet!

Gram said...

I Love to eat shrimp. I need to go to the Red Lobster, they are serving a specialty-shrimp plate of shrimp cooked in three different ways. Yummy! That Sandyseashells, she is a chip off the old block. If she hurrys and gets here in time I'll take her to the Red Lobster for the Shrimp Specialty plate.